DPA D:SCREET SMK-SC4061 KIT MICROPHONE LAVALIER OMNIDIREZIONALE
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
It combines two d:screet™ SC4061 Omnidirectional Miniature Microphones, Lo-Sens, with a variety of mounting accessories. These include the BLM6000 Boundary Layer Mount, which can be used in conjunction with our d:screet™ 4060, 4061, 4062 and 4063 Miniature Microphones to place on a reflective boundary such as a floor, wall, ceiling, piano lid etc. This enables the mics to capture the ambient sound of the area. The sound captured from this “pressure zone” has higher sensitivity, clarity and intelligibility compared to the sound captured from the "free air". This solution serves as a kind of acoustical zoom.
There are many accessories included in the kit. One of them is the DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount. This mount allows all kinds of instruments, from acoustic guitar through grand piano and drums, to be mounted in the best-sounding position. The mount uses special non-marking adhesive discs for attachment.
The d:screet™ Stereo Microphone Kit is also available with d:screet™ SC4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphones, Hi-Sens.
TEC award 2007: The SMK-SC4061 was among the nominees chosen by MIX Magazine's Nominating Panel for ‘Outstanding Technical Achievement – Microphone Technology/Recording’.
Flexible adapter system:
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
d:screet™ Miniature Microphones SMK-SC4061 STEREO MICROPHONE KIT WITH d:screet™ 4061
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa' -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak' < 1% THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 O
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply (for full performance): For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.
AUDIODESIGN PMU2212HBP SISTEMA WIRELESS 2CH. MANO + HEADSET UHF
AUDIODESIGN KIT WIRELESS: 2x BODYPACK HEADSET - 2x HANDHELD
SHURE QLXD24/Beta58 G51 DIGITAL UHF WIRELESS SYSTEM - G51(470-534MHz)
Shure BLX24E-PG58 Ricevitore + Trasmettitore gelato PG58. (M17)
Sennheiser EW-D 835-S R4-9
Shure BLX14RE-P31-M17 sistema microfonico wireless con archetto a condensatore
Shure BLX188E-MX53 Sistema wireless BLX88E, 2x BLX1, 2x MX153T-O-TQG. (M17)